MATRIX RHYTHM THERAPY AGAINST TENSION AND PAIN
The cells of a healthy body are always in rhythmic vibrations. If this rhythm is disturbed or slowed down, congestion can occur in the vicinity of the cells, the so-called matrix. Toxins then remain in the cell region and this is no longer adequately supplied. This results in irritations that are barely noticeable at first, but can develop into serious pain in muscle, bone, cartilage, vascular and nerve tissues. The gentle treatment with a manual matrix rhythm therapy counteracts this.
WHAT IS MATRIX THERAPY OR MATRIX RHYTHM THERAPY ACCORDING TO RANDOLL?
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK?
For manual therapy, a special device has been developed, whose resonator makes the skeletal muscles and the nervous system vibrate in harmony with the body’s rhythm. The metabolic processes begin to normalize and regenerate after a short treatment. The effect is amazing.
WHAT SYMPTOMS MATRIX RHYTHM THERAPY CAN HELP YOU WITH
Matrix therapy is already successfully used in various medical disciplines. It can help you:
- when breaking down swelling on the body
- to be able to stretch better, e.g. in the case of pointed foot, scars, adhesions, contracture or postural damage
- in case of tension, spasticity or capsule stress
- in case of reduced mobility, e.g. after accidents, operations, resting positions or capsule fibrosis
- acute chronic pain such as phantom pain or migraine
- nerve regeneration, e.g. if you suffer from tinnitus or carpal tunnel syndrome
- in the regeneration of the body, if you suffer e.g. from rheumatism, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis or any other chronic degenerative disease
- in the restoration of the fine vascular system to counteract ulcers, cellulite or varicose veins
Since matrix therapy is a gentle physiotherapy treatment, it does not require any special preparation.
Contact and further information on matrix rhythm therapy
Our doctors and therapists of the practice KU64 in Berlin are at your disposal for any questions and further information about matrix rhythm therapy. Make an appointment by phone at 030-8647320, make an appointment online quickly and easily or simply ask by e-mail at infoku64.de – we will be happy to get back to you.
This page is also available in: Deutsch